Fire ProtectionAn essential part of home and business protection.
One structure fire was reported every 63 seconds and a total of 2,685 civilian fire deaths.
Three of every five (60%) home fire deaths resulted from fires in homes with no smoke alarms (38%) or no working smoke alarms (21%).
In the United State, 78% of all fire deaths occur in home fires.
SecuriCom understands the critical importance of protecting both homes and businesses from fire, smoke and carbon monoxide, offering the latest in monitoring and detection equipment.
Our residential fire and carbon monoxide systems can be installed as stand-alone systems or as part of a Vista or Lyric system.
Our stand-alone commercial systems meet all code requirements, such as installation of red panel boxes.
SecuriCom’s trained sales staff can detail the specific requirements for your structure as well as provide additional recommendations based on your unique needs.
Our company is an authorized dealer of First Alert and Honeywell Home and Building Technologies (HBT).
Fire, smoke and carbon monoxide systems are an essential part of overall home and business protection, especially given that a structure fire is reported every 63 seconds, according to the National Fire Protection Association.
Fire, Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detection and Alarm Systems
Honeywell Product Lines
Honeywell’s Combination Fire/Burglary UL-listed Commercial Fire and Burglary Control Platforms are designed to integrate seamlessly with CCTV, access control and Honeywell Security’s full range of fire and burglary components.
- VISTA-32FBPT – VISTA® Commercial partitioned fire and burglary alarm control panel
- VISTA-128FBPT – VISTA® Commercial partitioned fire and burglary alarm control panel
- VISTA-250FBPT – VISTA® Commercial partitioned fire and burglary alarm control panel
- VISTA-128FBP/V128FBP-24 – Commercial Partitioned Fire and Burglary Alarm Control Panel
- VISTA-250FBP / V250FBP-24 – Commercial Partitioned Fire and Burglary Alarm Control Panel
Honeywell’s Wireless Smoke and Heat Detectors install quickly and easily, with point identification and maintenance alert capabilities making it easy to identify the detector in alarm and simplify service and maintenance.
- 5806W3 – Wireless Photoelectric Smoke Detector
- 5809 Series – Wireless Heat Detectors
- 5808W3 – Photoelectric Smoke / Heat Detector with Built-In Wireless Transmitter
Honeywell’s Wireless Carbon Monoxide Detectors use field-proven wireless technology—an exciting new advance in security that provides the most reliable, convenient and cost effective solutions for security protection.
- 5800CO – Carbon Monoxide Detector with Built-In Wireless Transmitter
Honeywell’s V-Plex Smoke and Heat Detectors install quickly and easily. Point identification and maintenance alert capabilities make it easy to identify the detector in alarm and simplify service and maintenance.
- 5193 Series – V-PLEX® Addressable Smoke Detector
First Alert Product Lines
First Alert’s Smoke and Fire Detectors include both battery and hard-wired products, and encompass ionization and photoelectric models.
8183 Avery Road
Broadview Heights, OH 44147